Monday, April 20, 2009

Madrid

Hi everyone...we´re in Madrid now and there isn´t much of an internet connection. We have some awesome pictures of some of the things we have done lately, but I am quickly using a public computer so I cannot post them here. Today we rode the AVE (really fast train) from Barcelona to Madrid. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe today in Madrid to get some gifts for people and then we went to Plaza del sol (The center most point of Spain), and Plaza mayor. The kids have been spending their money wisely and constantly thinking of others....they have been really great.
Tomorrow we go to Segovia on an added trip, and Wednesday we will see a Flamenco show. These trips cost a little extra, but I am hoping that it is worth it. We have already opted out of one trip because we wanted more time in Barcelona.
I am signing off now...we will see you soon. I will try to get more pictures up on this thing when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment